Old 13-01-2005, 10:08 PM
USENET READER

No - my family immigrated to this country legally - half through Ellis
Island and the other half through other legal ports.

And actually - I know a shitload more about politics in general and this
issue in particular than you probably do. So you can take your advice
to watch and learn and stick it!

Of course I blame the contractors who hire the illegals. I also blame
all the other managers and owners of other business who hire illegals
for less money than they pay citizens and legal immigrants. And I blame
the politicans who get bribed to look the other way when they take money
from these businesses and also from right-wing foundations to study
market-based solutions to public policy issues.

Timothy wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:50:02 +0000, USENET READER wrote:

Well - the real question is - are any of the largely illegal immigrant
construction workers buying quality American-made tools, or are they
spending as little money as possible on tools as they might either get
them stolen from a job site, or because they might get deported at any
time and don't want to have any more money invested in tools than
absolutely necessary?

And I'm sure your people just sprung up out of the ground? Are you
American Indian? It's nice that your trying to pin the
quality/manufacturing of these tools an illegal immigrants. All these
"mexicans" are doing is buying what they can afford. You and your friends
should be ****ed at the contractors who are *Hiring* these laborers. They
hire these people because they are cheaper, non-union and they are
disposable.

The real problems are the corporations that are dismantling the American
economy factory by factory and selling the machinery and technology to
"Red China". Wal-Mart is the largest of the leaders in this new movement:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/walmart/

So I suggest that you stop trolling and watch the above line and learn
something........