Old 14-01-2005, 01:59 AM
Richard

In article ,
Margolis wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message ...

Yeah, really.

You must have way more algae than it can handle then. If you write to

Greg,
CEO of Sea-Chem and ask him if it's safe to grow Cladophoa he'll tell
you no, it'll kill it. But US Government regulations prevent him from
claiming it's an algicide.

Of course seachem is going to say algae won't grow with it, they make the
product. I go by experience.

Google says there's a lot of poeple that use it and have no algae.

Algae grows better in my 20 with excel than it does in my 75 without. The
oto's and bushy nose plecos love it though, so that's okay.

That's hardly evidenece. I have a buhc of tanks and some are an unholy
green mess and others are sparkling crystal clean. They all get the same
regiment. In other workds, without any controls, nothing has been shown
let alone proved.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org