Old 14-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Puckdropper

My eyes and a hoe or shovel. I put to markers at either end of a row to
space where I want it and use a series of short straight strokes to get
fairly straight lines.

It doesn't really matter when growing watermelon, though. They vine out
from the seed in 4 or more directions.

I get more good eats than bad eats out of it so I'm happy.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.

Stuntz wrote:
Just wandering what you all use to make the rows in your garden.