Old 14-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Tom Disque

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:08:20 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

No - my family immigrated to this country legally - half through Ellis
Island and the other half through other legal ports.

And actually - I know a shitload more about politics in general and this
issue in particular than you probably do. So you can take your advice
to watch and learn and stick it!

Of course I blame the contractors who hire the illegals. I also blame
all the other managers and owners of other business who hire illegals
for less money than they pay citizens and legal immigrants. And I blame
the politicans who get bribed to look the other way when they take money
from these businesses and also from right-wing foundations to study
market-based solutions to public policy issues.

Do you also blame the customer who looks for the lowest price?