Old 14-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Vox Humana

"James Nipper" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a basic, low-cost floor buffer for routine buffing of
waxed hardwood floors please ??

Hoover makes a basic floor buffer. I have one and it works fine for small
areas. The Hoover page only shows a model that has a detergent tank, but
the one I have is a simple polisher. I think the newer model just has a
tank slapped onto it. In any even, there are a number of brushes and
polishing pads that can be used on wood floors. As strange as it sounds, I
use mine to buff up my furniture after applying paste wax about twice a
year. You can buff your dinning room table in a couple of minutes!
http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrP...4/qx/F4300.htm

You can also page through this Froogle search to see what is available:
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=floor+polisher