Old 14-01-2005, 06:06 PM
len gardener

we are on a pension and as the gov wants to stay in power they have
figured a way to fiddle the books and make it look like our infaltion
rate is running at around 3 & 4%, which it isn't! in the last periods
fuel has risen by 60% min, fresh meats have risen by 25+%, processed
food around 15% and in one stint powdered milk went up near on 30%,
then there is the every increasing insurances, road taxes, license fee
(now $60aud for 5 years), line rentals for the phone and the list goes
on but none of those things has rise by just 3 or 4%. line rentals are
around 6% pa medical insurance 11% or thereabouts, so we just can't
find that one thing that has only risen by around 4% so we can live
off of it. oh i forgot to mention rates and fire levies all increase
by at least 10% p.a, the list of thngs you gotta pay is endless.

our pensions are tied to the cpi.

so now ya know. all pensioners are suffering.

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.