Old 14-01-2005, 04:19 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

TOM
I just wondered how bark forms or trees. Tree anatomy must precede
physiology.

I guess I will have to look else where for intelligent conversation. So be
it.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message

John stop taking it so serious (cereus?) like the rest of us you're
not getting out alive!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:34:50 -0500, "John A. Keslick, Jr."
wrote:

So you do not understand tree growth.

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "John A. Keslick, Jr." contains these

words:

Explain how bark forms beings you seem to be the expert on trees.

Bark doesn't form beings. Ask your mummy to explain reproduction

again.

Janet.