Old 14-01-2005, 05:15 PM
simy1

Lady Chatterly wrote:
In article .com
simy1 wrote:

I have to make rows only about 10% of the time. But when needed and
with bare soil (most of my soil is covered with last year's leaves),

just scratch a row with an old tent stake. I don't even need to
backfill it because I have made it an habit to mix my seeds with
playsand.

Why are you thinking that you do not even need to backfill it because
you have made it an habit to mix your seeds with playsand?

--

I make rows for tatsoi, arugula, carrots and lettuce. Those seeds are
small enough that being under a 1/8 of an inch of sand is enough. Keep