Old 15-01-2005, 12:42 AM
David Hare-Scott

"simy1" wrote in message
ups.com...
:
: Lady Chatterly wrote:
: In article .com
: simy1 wrote:
:
: I have to make rows only about 10% of the time. But when needed and
: with bare soil (most of my soil is covered with last year's leaves),
: I
: just scratch a row with an old tent stake. I don't even need to
: backfill it because I have made it an habit to mix my seeds with
: playsand.
:
: Why are you thinking that you do not even need to backfill it because
: you have made it an habit to mix your seeds with playsand?
:
: --
:
: I make rows for tatsoi, arugula, carrots and lettuce. Those seeds are
: small enough that being under a 1/8 of an inch of sand is enough. Keep
: in mind that I mix one teaspoon of seeds to 1/2 gallon of sand.
:

Whatfor is it in your mind that Lady Chatterly is an human?

David