Old 14-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Crashj

On or about Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:14:39 -0500, "RichToyBox"
wrote something like:

Of course as I write this it is 72 degrees outside, record 75 today, but a
front that will bring most of the ponds here some ice within a few days.
The koi and gold fish have a shock coming.

yes, and how much of a problem will this be? Does anyone really know?
I suspect we all will soon enough.
Outside air was 59*F at 1100 PM Thursday, 44*F right now (521 PM
Friday). We've had over 2" rain this week. Pond water is 38*F and it
had three inches of ice on it at two weeks ago. The fish were tranquil
and at rest at the bottom. Now they are moving around seeking , who
knows what.
Forcast is for Winter to return overnight. I fear for the worst.
--
Crashj