Old 09-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Ray

It wasn't for me. I can also tell you it was one of the smoothest
updates I've experienced. No software glitches or incompatibilities.
As Al alluded: your results may vary.

..
"Scottie" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ray and Al,

When you updated to SP2, was the original XP cd required?

Scottie
"Ray" wrote in message
news
It was automatic with the Win XP SR-2

.
"Reka" wrote in message
Ray wrote:
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but what's wrong with IE
and
OE?

IE has a popup blocker that's quite effective, and I have all
sorts
of mail rules set up that block the vast majority of spam in OE.

Am I missing something THAT significantly different?

*I* must be missing something. Which IE has a popup blocker???
The
Google toolbar blocked mine, but IE??
But I don't even have to go through the hassle of setting up
rules
with Thunderbird.

--
Reka