Old 15-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Staycalm

"Chookie" wrote in message
For the first time this summer, all the vegies we ate at tea tonight were

from
the garden:

sweet corn
white UFO squash
snake beans
dragon's tongue beans
tomato (the first tomato we've picked and found grubless!)

(the other bit was snags and chilli sauce)

Yummmmmm...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet

You are lucky - well done!
My poor garden is back to completely neglected. The cooch has won and what
was growing is at death's door due to DH not bothering to water as I asked
him :-(
I think I will eventually have to dig it all up with a Dingo and start
again - maybe in raised planter beds of railway sleepers or the like.

Liz