Old 13-01-2005, 03:21 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
Thanks to those that offered advice. Didn't really want to get into a
flame war.... just wanted the advice.

That said, to those of you who would like a picture I would be happy to
comply if I could just get them to stop swimming ;-) You guys do ask
for a lot. I will try to get a picture up to confirm.

I put in some Melafix and some kanacyn soaked etc.

Please don't use antibiotics unless you know they are needed. Their
overuse had created many bacteria that are now resistant and more become
resistant daily. May I suggest you cut back the number of fish in this
overcrowded pond and then do a large water change? The rain may have
drastically changed the PH from what they are used to,... from your hose.
Overcrowding is a disaster just waiting to happen, rain or no rain.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."