Old 15-01-2005, 06:49 PM
len gardener

agreed fran there will be lots in the community suffering in silence,
as by and large aussie have adopted the "i'm alright jack" policy.
charity definately does not start at home.

and 28 years should mabe be converted to 28% unemployment, they have
been fudging that figures since keetings days. but we are finding
harder and ahrder to buy food after we pay the necessary bills nothing
plush around here just the bare minimum.

so take care fran feel free to chat anytime. hope s.a don't get
anymore fires.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.