Old 15-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Aussie Lurker

"Chookie" wrote in message
For the first time this summer, all the vegies we ate at tea tonight were
from
the garden:

sweet corn
white UFO squash
snake beans
dragon's tongue beans
tomato (the first tomato we've picked and found grubless!)

(the other bit was snags and chilli sauce)

Yummmmmm...

Well Done!!!!!! Isn't it wonderful to sit down and eat something that you
have grown..... Our garden isn't as well stocked as yours but tonight we
had our own broccoli and french beans For dessert we had a raspberry
tart made with our own raspberries. The boys find it very exciting to go
out and pick the things ready for tea lol.

Aussie Lurker