Old 15-01-2005, 07:44 PM
paghat

In article , Larry Blanchard
wrote:

In article , says...
The tea for a weekly tonic for anemic ferns ...

We've usually got tea left over as well. But no ferns in the house.
Have you. or anyone who reads this, tried it on other plants?

I occasionally give tea to the several orchid cacti but since those thrive
no matter what I do to them it's hard to know if the tea means diddly. I
can't grow ferns in the house because even if I remembered to water often
enough the humidity in our place is too low.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com