Old 15-01-2005, 10:29 PM
len gardener

mmmm yeh first up it takes away the reliance on a motor vehicle,
second we won't have a tractor to keep going when, they break down
they cost big bucks, and no use being here if we can't do/finish what
we want to do and grow as much of our food needs and repair the
habitat etc all takes moeny, this all takes money, and then there's
fencing and whole lots of things.

it is a whole lot more expensive living in rural even though the rates
fro the land are cheaper, every time a tap is turned on a pump starts
and sooner or later they need replacing whatever.

you probably need to get outside the square to see what i mean.

we doing ok whilst we got the true cpi% rises but the fibber rises are
starving us and lots of other pensioners off of their properties these
people paid taxes all their lives now they can't live with dignity,
and the groups who are getting the big help will never work or never
pay any taxes .

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.