Old 15-01-2005, 09:45 PM
Ross Vandegrift

On 2005-01-15, Nikki Casali wrote:
I wonder if there is a frequency of light that algae cannot utilise in
any shape or form that fish can see with? That would allow the fish to
continue their activities in the blackout period.

My fish didn't really stop their activities while blacked out - they
whenever I'd check under the towels, they were as active as ever. After
the lights came back on, they were mostly excited to eat as usual ::-)

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."