Old 15-01-2005, 08:17 PM
TheStealth

Default Wintering my Fish

I've got a pond (~800 gallons) with 13 goldfish. I live in Montreal, Quebec
so leaving them outside in the winter is out of the question (the pond is
currently solid). At the moment I have them indoors in two aquariums (one
30 gal and one 20 gal). Next year I fear the fish will be too big for these
small aquariums so I was thinking of maybe getting one of those Rubbermaid
Stock Tanks and Putting it in the garage for the winter. My question is
does anybody know where to buy one of these in the Montreal region??? Or
know where to buy a similar product?

Mike