Old 15-01-2005, 11:46 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:15:47 -0600, "~ Windsong ~" P@P wrote:

## I never did bother to check the exact temps at these times. In fact I
can't even find my thermometer out there. It probably "fell in" again. :-)

Carol, next birthday, Mother's Day, or at least next Christmas you've got
to ask for one of these wireless thermometer. They are SO cool. I can watch
my pond temp from my desk. So when I turned on the pond heater, and the
pond was right at 32*F (+ or - as I've yet to check it accuracy exactly) it
brought it up to 34*F so I turned it off. I suspect it runs pretty constant
due to the slow flow of water around it. I turned it off about 5 hours ago
and I'm down to 33.8*F and the air temp is 18*F with snow falling. I'm
hoping I'll get a good snow cover on the screens again and it will stop
falling, due to the insulating factor.

Anyway, just a thought. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~