Old 15-01-2005, 10:17 PM
anton

"nambucca" wrote in message

"Phil L" wrote in message
k...

There's no need to hate them Keith, they are merely trying to survive

just
like you.

Dunno about that. Various forms of life 'trying to survive' are best dealt
with without mercy. Maybe if that squirrel had left me one single hazelnut
from the bushes in my front orchard his survival chances would be a little
better.

Perhaps if humans were a bit tidier in their habits, rodents would be

less
of a problem?

Actually if humans stopped leaving apples rotting on the ground and

stopped
putting out bread for the birds the Rat population would decline

Such balls. Before our current time of plentiful food, apples rotting on
the ground, KFC throwaways in every bin and bread put out for birds, rats
were really rare, weren't they?

Too many people even rural dwellers think rats are
inevitable

and you know better than these many people, eh?

and fail to
see their own stupidity as the cause

stupidity exacerbates the rat problem- it doesn't create it, sonny.

--
Anton