Old 16-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Papa Red

I truly appreciate y'all's help on this matter, but unfortunately I
have access to only one pet store, and these people do not carry any of
the items that you speak of, nor seem to have as much knowledge as y'all
have.
One of my fancy guppies just gave birth a couple of nights ago to
more than fifteen babies, and I have placed the babies into a separate
13=B9/=B2 gallon container filled with Elodea plants to hide in, which,
thanks to the sites and the information provided, I am going to try and
grow both these plants, and the fancy guppies as well. Pax
Vobiscum,...~Dean.