Old 16-01-2005, 11:19 PM
len gardener

don't agree all points insurances out in the aussie bush dearer in
cases than the city, rates cheaper but then you get to use a land fill
dump 2 times a week (take your own rubbish ways) fire levy the same as
the city fuel costs the same food in regional shops slightly higher at
times than the city no variety of stores to force competition. our
water doesn't come free or cheap we need pumps to pump it and they
have built in obsolescence. oh and we pay an annual levy for that
local tip.

we've got a couple of pommies living across the road they didn't have
mush water storage before they have increases it now but at one stage
they where buying in water to flush pee away in the tiolet then they
put a subersable pump into that to mist irrigate the cottage gardens
silly hey.

some otehr things to throw into the hat we drive on dirt roads modern
cars aren't built to cope with, when a tree falls across our fence
from the road reserv (council owned) they don't want to know about so
it falls back on the land owner to remove the tree and fix the fence.

still come down to you provide everything yourself out here if use
septic you pay for the water and the pump to flush it.

we built and eco' home so we don't need wood or cooling so we don't
cause wood fire pollution.

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.