Old 17-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Aunty Kreist

"escape" wrote in message
All the mentioned varieties you list are not evergreen. Chicken wire is

much
too weak, as would be anything else in rolls. Now, if you buy

reinforcement
mesh, which looks a lot like chicken wire, but thicker, it may give you

the
sturdiness you need, but even with that it will only really stay strong

for two
feet above any lower support. I say get a homeowners loan and be done

with it
by putting up a fence you can't see through and slowly over time plant

evergreen
shrubs in front of it on your side.

Heh, I was hoping the neighbors would move away before it came to that.

I do plan on looking into evergreens, maybe in a year or two. The wire thing
can be taken down really easily (hopefully) so I was hoping for a real
quick remedy for this spring and summer. I feel desperate to try anything
that will work, because I just can't forsee another summer dealing with the
neighbors like we had to last year.