Old 16-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Franz Heymann

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

I can help you get that degree you need...Bachelors, Masters or
Doctorate. 100% legitimate, no studying, no exams, no

coursework.
From only £25

Overpriced! I can provide degrees for £9.99, or two for £15.

Make
your child the star of the playground with a First Class Honours

degree,
or invest in a his and hers matching set to impress that special

person
on Valentine's Day. Ideal staff incentives. Free delivery by

email...
just print it off and colour it in. (Colour-counselling extra).

Complete
your CV with a machine washable academic gown, realistic fake fur

trim
suitable for vegans, one size fits all. Guaranteed result when

worn
job interviews.

{:-))

Franz

Send me a fiver and I'll tell you you've got a degree - I'll even

save you
the paperwork.

I was registered as an engineering student, but simultaneously
attended all the courses and passed all the physics exams up to M.Sc.
I was not awarded the physics degrees because one was not formally
allowed to be registered in two faculties simultaneously. However, a
few years later, I asked my old physics professor for a reference. He
had forgotten the legalities of the situation and in the letter he
spoke of my B.Sc. and M.Sc. in phyusics. When I reminded him of his
oversight, he told me to feel free use his letter of reference as it
stood, since he could not be bothered with buraucratic bullshit.

Franz