Old 17-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:
:: Janet Baraclough wrote:
:::: The message
:::: from Gary contains these words:
::::
:::: The
::::: worms will love you. You have never been loved until you have
::::: beeen loovedd by a wormmm!
::::
:::: That reminds me..I caught part of an absolutely fascinating
:::: channel 5 TV programme last week, called the Body Farm, about a
:::: forensic pathology research site in Tennessee. Among other
:::: things, they examined worm activity in soil around corpses; (yes
:::: I know it sounds disgusting, but it wasn't).
::::
:::: Did anyone happen to video the whole thing, and if so please
:::: could I borrow it for return-postage? (remove my flobalob to
:::: email).
::
:: I watched it too but didn't record it...I've googled without
:: success as far as a re-screening is concerned and it's not
:: available (yet) to purchase on video or DVD...there is a few small
:: clips available from Nautilus Films' website (Quicktime
:: required)..there's also a contact form, perhaps you could enquire
:: there as to when it's going to be shown again or it's release date
:: on DVD etc....there is no information at all at C5's website.
::
:: http://www.nautilusfilms.co.uk/body.htm
::
:: ~~~WARNING~~~
:: If you already have QT installed on your PC, clicking on this site
:: will start the film running automatically, it is quite grusome and
:: contains rotting corpses, so put down your Pot Noodle first.
::

No, don't mention it.