Old 17-01-2005, 03:26 AM
jtill

One thing, Home Depot has these grabbers for picking up things, about
20 bucks. I have Carwashes and two Fox Terriers, both leave trash and
toys all over, my grabbers make it easy to pick up. They are strong
enough to pick fruit, pull small weeds, just handy as can be. Home
Depot also sells Orange 5 gallon buckets, I got one, cut a finger
hole in the bottom, took off the handle (it gets in the way) makes a
great seat, light, easy to move. Put a few plastic grocery sacks in
your pocket to use with the grabber when picking up, when it gets full
tie the top and it is neat bundle, easy to dispose of. Happy Gardening.
Joe Tillery, Baytown, Texas