Old 17-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Richard

I got three at my LFS. They're still in the plastic bag. I'm not 100%
sure they are true siamensis. They have a light band above the dark
band. They only have one pair of barbels though. There is a lot of
conflicting information on the Internet.

http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/DSC00001.JPG
http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/DSC00002.JPG
http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/DSC00003.JPG
http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/DSC00004.JPG

Can anyone give me a definite true or false? I'm taking them back if
they're false!

I go by the tail. solid band of black is Flying Fox. Clear tail is
Thai Algae Eater (or vice versa). Half a black band is SAE. They look
right to me.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org