Old 17-01-2005, 10:02 PM
zxcvbob

escape wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:50:41 -0600, zxcvbob opined:

Don't use chicken wire, use "cattle panels". They are 16 feet long, 54"
high (IIRC), and they are strong enough to just support them with a post
at the ends. And they really don't look that bad (not that it matters
much when you get them covered with vines.) HTH :-)

Bob

They are as expensive as buying a normal wood fence, I find. I wish I could get
cattle panels cheap. Around here, they are almost 70 dollars each.

SEVENTY????? Here they are about $15 (last time I bought one was a few
years ago so they could be pushing $20 by now, but I doubt it) I've
paid as low as $13 for them.

Best regards,
Bob