Old 17-01-2005, 11:18 PM
zxcvbob

escape wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:02:10 -0600, zxcvbob opined:

SEVENTY????? Here they are about $15 (last time I bought one was a few
years ago so they could be pushing $20 by now, but I doubt it) I've
paid as low as $13 for them.

Best regards,
Bob

What gauge are the ones you are seeing for that price? Maybe I'm looking at a
very heavy gauge. The ones I'm seeing here are virtually bend proof and very
sturdy. They also weigh a ton and are made of steel. You know, Texas,
everything must be bigger. LOL

I *think* it is 1/4" galvanized wire, but it might be 4 gauge. They are
very heavy and unwieldy. I don't like carrying them in my pickup
because I can only haul 1 or 2 and I have to go over the cab with them.
(A person with any sense would borrow or rent a trailer.)

Bob