Old 17-01-2005, 09:58 PM
JeffC

astrecks(at)yahooyourbrain(dot)com (remove your brain to reply)

Always look on the bright side of life (De do, de do, de doody doody do)

but where on
earth do you buy parafin from these days?

Paul DS.

E bar gum, I remember goin' darn rowed t ' hardware shop fer a gallon o
pink, it were a fair ol' slog commin back up t ' ill an' all.

'Ad ter keep stoppin t' suck on me gobstopper fer sustinance.

An' that flippin' balaclava me mam knitted, it didn't 'alf itch.

when I gorome me dad ud say "where've you bin? t' bloody refinery?"

No dad, it were 'evy 'ad ter keep stoppin! "never mind son, where's me
Woodbine?"

err............. i forgot dad!

Jeff C