Old 18-01-2005, 09:38 AM
Roy Moreno

Default Distinguished Psychics!

Greetings,

I want to let you know about this First-Class Psychic Website
http://www.psychicguild.com/

The Universal Psychic Guild is a world wide organization devoted in
providing an Accurate Explanations on all areas Psychic Readings,
Weekly & Monthly Horoscopes, Chat to Online Psychics, Feng Shui,
Astrology, Tarot Readings, Dream Interpretation, and many other areas
of spirituality.

Free Stuff:

FREE Horoscope Every Week!
Start your week with a FREE horoscope reading by Athena Starwoman.
Through her Horoscope readings you can gain a great deal of insights
into your life. Visit: http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscope_weekly.php

FREE Live Psychic Chat Online
Our Psychic Laila will be chatting on any topic about NAMES AND
MEANINGS USING NUMEROLOGY on Tuesday 19 January @ 10:00pm - 12:00am
AEST. For a detailed schedules & topics on our Online Chat Events,
please visit http://www.psychicguild.com/chat.php

FREE Monthly Horoscope by Astrogirl
Astrogirl brings you a Monthly Horoscope for you to give an overview of
the month ahead which thousands have grown to love. Click here for
mo http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscope_monthly.php
Wishing You the BEST of Luck,
Roy Moreno