Old 18-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:25:30 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Yes indeed you were handmaiden - to, I think, Jan.

Yes, alas, she has been promoted. To what I know not. ;o) --BEG

I can't remember the name of my nieghbor who said I should be goddess
of the Upper South .... of course an argument ensued ....

I can, she was from Dubya's neighborhood (well, the state at least, it's
just a little place).

Yes, She Who Cannot Be Named wanted to be THE Pond Goddess, even though

Cannot be Named? You don't think she'd actually hear if we did use her name
do you? That snit must have been 4 or 5 years ago, and I haven't heard a
peep from her since.
--
derek