Old 18-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Glen Able

Default Concrete fence

The timber fence at the bottom of my garden backs onto a public footpath and
is on its last legs now due to being kicked and pulled apart by passing
swines.

The best solution I can think of that's cheap and vandal-proof and will
provide instant privacy is a concrete fence. It'll only need to be about
20' x 6', and I can grow loads of big shrubs in front to disguise it.

Two questions:

a) I've seen concrete posts/gravelboards at Wickes and other places. But
where can I get the concrete panels?
b) Should this be a reasonably simple DIY job?

Cheers all.

(p.s. just email me if you'd like a gmail invite)