Old 18-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Tiger303 Tiger303 is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester
Default Sickly Ceanothus

I moved a 3x3 feet ceaonthus last november as it were getting far too big for its position.

anyway now its not looking too good, all of it looks as though the leaves are struggling to get water, so its possible I didn't take as good of care of the roots as i thought. and one third, of a particular branch look very nearly dead, almost completely dried up.

any suggestions on what to do now? my mum's suggestion was to buy a bottle of plant doctor and pour it into surrounding soil undiluted, anyone had any success with this?

not bothered about flowers in may this year, just want to make sure it survives, so any recommendations are most welcome

thanks for your help,

matt