Old 18-01-2005, 02:43 PM
zxcvbob

bent wrote:
Do you mean Red Savina or scotch bonnet?

I mean just about any kind of hot pepper I grow, including some red or
chocolate colored habaneros.

This year I'm going to try Fatalii, I've eaten them before and they
were very good and extremely hot -- and they supposedly produce well in
northern climates. I bought Fatalii seeds a few years ago and they
turned out to be a mislabled very poor strain of habanero. So I bought
seeds from a different vendor this time. I haven't planted them yet
because it's a little early.

If you can grow tomatoes, you should be able to grow just about any hot
pepper except maybe Rocoto. You just have to start the pepper seeds a
lot earlier than tomatoes.

Bob