Old 18-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Franz Heymann

"pollocmc" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

post from a long time lurker

I have one (I'm sure it was a parasene one) and they take generic

cans
like wot plumbers blow torches take. I cant say that I find it to be
particularly effective but is immensely satisfying watching the

little
buggers burn! If you've only got the odd weed it might be ok but I

find
a spray of path-clear is more effective although not the same

instant
gratification.

Flamegunning is a total waste of money and time. It only burns off
the top growth, leaving the root system intact.
Think of how the folks rejuvenate the heather on the moors by burning
off the top growth.

Franz