Old 18-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Gary Woods

Martin Brown wrote:

But I am extremely sceptical of all US pseudo-medical sites that
are principally selling their expensive herbal extract pills.

As well you should be... my favorite is the "deodorized" garlic capsules to
avoid the bad breath, when all the studies I've seen indicate that the
health benefits are tied to the sulphur compounds in garlic. Which cause
the bad breath.
If my friends don't like garlic, I'm getting new friends. Life's too
short.

I love the bilberry thing... the only evidence would seem to indicate that
the Brits started it as a bit of disinformation to confuse the Germans.