Old 19-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Chris

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:25:54 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 19/1/05 8:26, in article ,
"Chris" wrote:

I would really like to try growing international royal kidney
potatoes. Firstly, I cannot seem to locate them, secondly, if I
cannot locate them, does that mean they are hard to grow?
There is nothing like the taste of Jersey Royals so why cant we get
the seed for them?

All the major suppliers have International Kidney, of which Jersey Royal is
a fluke. But as Chris says, without seaweed, they're just not as
good....(I'm Jersey born and bred. ;- )

Thanks for all your help - the websites are just what I needed.
(obviously wasnt looking hard enough!) As for the seaweed, I live on
the coast but collecting it will be the problem! Still, if I want the
flavour, its got to be done. Thanks again.