Old 19-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Elaine T

Nikki Casali wrote:

Elaine T wrote:

Nikki Casali wrote:

js1 wrote:

On 2005-01-17, Nikki Casali wrote:

Too late! Have to put them into the tank now. I'll never catch them
if I find that they are false.

Yeah, they're fast little SOBs.

They're shy too! I thought that they had been absorbed out of
existence into the aquarium ether, until I saw one or two popping
their head from underneath the plant growth.

Look, over there, a leaf smothered in algae. Your favorite
food!.......what?? Because I said so! Now get to work you deadbeats!

Nikki

They may be shy because of that ruby shark. Is there much chasing
going on?

The SAE are pottering around doing much about nothing at the moment. I
don't think they understand algae yet. They're buddies though!

Here is the pottering threesome:
http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/SAE1.jpg
http://www.ncasali.demon.co.uk/SAE2.jpg

Nikki

Nice pics! I'm so glad the ruby shark hasn't terrorized them. They'll
figure out the algae thing when they settle in and start to get hungry.
They're slender fish, so they won't clean a tank overnight like a pleco.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__