Old 19-01-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Legal/Ethical Dilemma

-snipped-

ANCheryl, are you talking about Rochester, NH? Our home in Maine is just over
ANthe border, in Lebanon, Maine. Hubby grew up in E. Rochester.

Does your hubby know Don Stevens of Rochester, NH ?

I had the distincion of hireing Don to work for GE Medical Systems
He is a good o'boy one would love to have as a neighbor.

My ggggf, Peter Ackerman, farmed in Rochester after discharge from
three enlistments in the American Revolutionary Army and was one
of the founding Deacons of the Congregational Church way back when.

I try starting some tomato seedlings on my birthday (march 22) AND
then challange Mother Nature by transplanting a few to celebrate
Paul Revere Day, after Paul again rides through Medford, north of
Boston.

et vous?

Ciao, Ack.

---
# SLMR 2.1a # When winter arrives, can spring be far behind?
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)