Old 13-01-2005, 06:39 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
Someone suggested that I should refrain from antibiotics due to the
addition of new strains of viruses... I try avoid to antibiotics in my
personal life as well so it got me thinking.

## Bacteria Carl. Antibiotics have no effect in viruses.

When a human takes antibiotics, unless it is a shot, there is a regiment
(6 to 10 pills) of medication that have to be taken (according to the
doctor). Stopping the intake of the antibiotic can lead to stronger
viruses and some other stuff I really don't understand (and maybe this
whole theory is wrong as well?).

So, do you have to keep giving fish Antibiotics if you start?

## I'll let an expert in the field answer that one. Meanwhile, why not
follow the directions that came with the fish medication?

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."