Old 13-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Artships

In article ,
~ jan JJsPond.us writes:
Gail, if I was in your situation I'd have my filter on all the time,

*wave to Jan*

My pond's in Fort Worth, about five hours north of Gail's. Had a nice
thorough freeze around Christmas (towards the bottom,
http://artships.com/pond.php). Pump is still... Pumping, skippy is
still keeping the water clear. Fish still swim, albeit with a bit
more deliberation at times. Landscaping's a mess since everything
that had been green isn't, and The Crew has torn-up the grass playing
"Chase".

Hey, Gail - Still got all those birds on your back porch?

John
--
An entire village where nobody's prepared to admit to being root,
and everyone has to be addressed by number because both forward