Old 14-01-2005, 04:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What Lily, Tom and I are talking about transpired on the old Goldfish list
(not here on Usenet) ran by someone called Bruce or Brian Sillybug. This
was back around 1997 or 98. I don't know what happened to the list. I do
know several core members passed away... then someone went on vacation and
left on their auto-reply which flooded the list - then the list just seemed
to die out.

Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Thanks for the "where this is coming from" info....

We're talking something that happened in cyber space 6-7 years ago? Wow!
Talk about long running grudges.... ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~