Old 20-01-2005, 06:39 AM
Fran

"pete" wrote in message
Fran wrote:
For some reason they think that people who
drive ropey old bangers, or talk with an appalling accent, or wear

shocking
old clothes are thick/poor/or ill informed/ill educated.

This coming from someone with the most beautiful and proper speaking
voices I've heard, .... spare a thought for how a rough arsed, gravel
voiced old codger like meself gets treated then missus :-)

There you go again, saying things that are not believeable! However it is
very sweet of you to tell such porkies and make me sound good, but I have
the most woeful Aussie accent.

If you want to hear "proper and beautiful then you should hear my mate
Judith, now SHE has the most gorgeous, well modulated and dead Posh speaking
voices I've ever heard, but then she is also very well bred ;-)))