Old 20-01-2005, 12:48 AM
sandra

Default Humidity Disaster!?

Hello Everyone, this morning we had a real humidity disaster.
I have just brought my first orchid home from texas two weeks ago(to
New York)
My 2 year old daughter thought it would be fun to explore the
humidifier by breaking the water holding tank.....to make a long story
short, she pushed it off the coffee table while our house keeper was
cleaning up...
Now, I'm going to get a new humidiifer on Monday, I'm not too familiar
with places to shop for them here in New York, so my brother is taking
me, but not utnil Monday.....
So, will my 2 plants die out with just a few days of lower humidity
than usual?
This time, I was thinking about getting someone to install those whole
house humidifiers, but I'm going to settle on a room humidifer for
right now, just because of my plants.
Anwyay, any advice would be appreciated
Thanks so much
-Sandra