Old 15-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Dewitt

On 15 Jan 2005 11:38:46 -0800, wrote:

Matt.-

If you check the "Terms" on the website you referenced, you'll see
that:
"You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing
(i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass
communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination
of your membership with * RichMails Work-at-Home * and may result in
legal prosecution. * RichMails Work-at-Home * strictly enforces
anti-spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught
spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and
lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held
liable for Spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and
investigations that may arise from the Spamming incident. *"

I expect that they will terminate your membership. You may also have
your gmail account deleted.

Have a nice day,
deg