Old 20-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Bob Hobden

"Mike" wrote after "Gary" wrote ...
A lady friend of mine started composting a few years ago and

complained

Do we assume from that statement, that "nothing" had been done to it in
the
intervening years? No turning? No activator?

Probably not Mike, with these plastic compost bins (usually obtained from
your local Council) there is no need to turn them. Just keep adding your
kitchen waste (not leaves and garden refuse) and it just disappears. Started
ours on the allotment over 3 years ago and it's never reached the top yet
and neither have we taken anything out. It just eats it.

--
Regards
Bob