Old 20-01-2005, 04:32 PM
nambucca

"rwakeford" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:51:05 GMT, Janet Baraclough wrote:

You can speed things up at this stage, by adding some red brandling
worms.

Gosh, learn something new every day. On the subject of worms I
rotorvated and manured my vegetable garden but I have only seen one
single solitary worm in the whole patch which is a good 30X30 yards. A
bit worrying!
--
Richard 20/01/2005 16:56:34

Phone round riding schools and livery stables they are usually only too
happy for gardeners to come and take away any amount of horse manure either
dig that in or pile it on compost heap and just watch the worms arrive