Old 20-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Bob Hobden

Richard wrote ...
after Kate Morgan wrote:

do as much as you can now while you are still active because I found
that I had to change my plans because I ran out of energy, so do it
while you can :-)

Well, I'm only 55 and still go to the gym and cycle 3 or 4 times a week
but I'm well aware that things will eventually slow down. That's in the
future though and I'm loving the now!

Not necessarily always true, we had a very elderly chap on the allotments
that could out dig anyone. Only gave up 'cause he moved. Recently found out
there is a 94 year old with a racing car licence (and he won a race last
year).
I'm sure a lot of it is in the mind or perhaps you have to be bloody minded
to carry on despite the aches and pains. :-)

--
Regards
Bob